"I am 48 years young. I always had a great passion and interest for Sports, Health, Nutrition and Wellness. I am a duathlete and a 9 times marathoner. Last 4 years I have raced more than 50 races in Ontario and US. I ran the NYC Marathon, Boston Marathon 2010,2011,2012 US AIRFORCES Marathon, and qualified for the Boston Marathon 2013 for the fourth time. I am a perseverant athletic person.
I help my clients to achieve a better Health as I am a Personal Trainer."
SNAP South Mississauga: http://snapd.at/ee9uk3
Valerie's Races Results: http://www.athlinks.com/myresultsadv.aspx?rid=35924665
Help her clients to reach maximum health and Fitness with her personalized successful training programs.
Valerie train and coach teen ager to older adults for rehab, weight loss, strenght straining, sport specifics conditionning.
She excels in motivating and challenging the individual to achieve their personal goals. She teach as well Nordic Pole Walking and offer courses to for Instructor or Group Leader. She has created many Nordic Pole Walking groups in Ontario, BC and Quebec.
· Certified Personal Trainer.
· Nordic (& Nordixx) Pole Walking Master Instructor.
. Urban Poling Instructor.
· Older Adult Fitness Trainer Specialist.
· Nutrition & Wellness Specialist.
· Kickboxing Instructor.
· Yoga on the Ball Instructor,
· Running Instructor.
· Snowshoeing Instructor.
· First Aid Emergency CPR-A CPR- B.
· Bilingual French English.
· Nordixx Exclusive Distributor.*
Ron is the father of three grown children. He has spent over 12 years as a competitive cyclist, four of which he was also a spin instructor. He has also competed in several 3, 5 & 10km running races and is planning a half marathon soon. Ron has been Nordic Pole Walking for over a year.
To Further Nordic Pole Walking.
· Train individuals.
· Create groups.
· Promote the health benefits that this physical activity can bring.
· Motivate and challenge the Individual Nordic Walker and the groups.
· Nordic & Nordixx Pole Walking Master Instructor.
· Ontario Mountain Bike Instructor.
*Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo & Guelph.